Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Harem 0.6a released!

Final push is done, and 0.6a is ready for release!  My brain is a bit fried so I hope nothing implodes as I upload, but past the point of no return.

0.6a brings in
-First phase of Western Rata, as the player pursues Terra's kidnappers (or savoirs) to get her back.  Playable through the tram section, ending with the scenes in the Tenta Enclave.
-20+ new scenes!
-Text skip feature.  Simply press down and the text will go by quickly.
-Jessica will finally join the fold along with a friend, and introduces Betsy and Melony while going further into Teresa and Danielle, Isabella on dark path only.
-Brothel leveling redone - no longer based on level.  Once the brothel is open, every 200 steps on an overland map will cause the next group of customers to come through.
-Fixed the bug with random encounters being turned off after the party scene.

Things that are not bugs!
-There is no ability to go back to prior content once you enter Corsix in 0.5.  0.6c will allow you to go back to the colonies (Celee) but not until then.
-0.6a is linear, intentionally so.  0.6b will finish Terra's arc and open up the Western Rata to exploration.  0.6c will introduce the royal whorehouse (actual name tbd) and allow the player to go backwards to resolve old content.

Downloads!
Fixing, rerelease within 10-20 min

Do not ask for alternative DDLs.  One week from today I will upload to mediafire and set up the gmail account to auto-reply again and be will respond in forum with it.  But until then there's 4 links to try and none require registration or payment.
0.6a CG pack will be up in a few days.  Same as prior packs, only on the usual downloads.


As usual feedback is greatly appreciated!  In particular, how did you like the linear design of 0.6a.  I thought it allowed me to focus far more on character progression.  It won't be part of every release, but it was a nice change of pace for me.  Preferably on one of the feedback threads linked from this blog, but in comments if you prefer.

8 comments:

  1. Done for the day. Hopefully it works, if it doesn't I'll come back tomorrow! You all are on your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude this game is great and realy fun! hope the plot will continue even after you get your lands back. and i am also hoping for a sequal. and i have a question: will we be able to get alena in the light path?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The plot will not go into events happening in your homeland. That will all take place in exposition during the ending.
      I have some ideas for a Harem 2, but that's so far into the future I'm not thinking about it.
      Alena will probably join on the light path. I have some ideas for 0.6c for it, but nothing set in stone atm.

      Delete
    2. If you ever decide to make a Harem 2 I would love to help you out with it. I love your game, the only thing I didn't really like is that you have to have some slaves fuck others (even when you kinda want to monopolize them).

      Delete
    3. I was able to get both Alena and Rhea by being just slightly dark path until I got Alena, and then doing all good stuff for a while before trying to get Rhea. Might work the other way around, too.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for releasing this :D. Thank you Ker, it's a wonderful game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the court trial, and getting jessica, at the Tram scene, 4 people spawn but nothing happens :/. Is my save bugged and I have to start all over?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo... I've been waiting for a while. Thanks.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete