Wednesday, July 26, 2017

6m4 update!

Things are coming!  I'm back up to being able to put in 4+ hour days at least (which is less than usual) and there should be a August release of 6m4 to my patrons.

What I'm hoping to include with it:
Sarah's reward scenes (written, imaged, coded)
A scene set with Rachel (Written, imaged)
A scene set with Fiona (written)
An event with Leona
Noemi's poll scene
Commissioned scenes.
TL'DR - No quests, but a quite a few scenes!
Just keep in mind this is what i want to release, but I'm assuming that I don't take a step back again.  I'm feeling much better and think I'm past the worst of it, but don't want to promise atm.

Assuming that I am past it, August will be a full month of development and you should see me back to my usual productive self for 6m5. 

And as usual, once 6m4 goes out to the Patrons, 6m3 will be made available to the public!  Here's a few teasers from the 6m3 content.  If you don't want to wait, well you'll get instant access to it for a $5 pledge on Patreon and get 6m4 as soon as it's ready!


5 comments:

  1. Glad that you are feeling better.

    Qustions about 6m4 release:

    1. Ain't fiona and leona were left in corsix? How are you gonna include them in this release?

    2. Are we gonna go back this release or are we gonna do some side quests? (i prefer the side quests)

    3. I noticed you didn't mention samanta. Is that mean that she is still won't be back on her feet in this release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Yes, the Tram to Corsix gets re-opened in 6m4.
      2. Yes to both
      3. She got fixed :)

      Delete
  2. Is it possible to simply do the main story and not worry about the side quests or are there some side quests that you actually have to do anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The game will make it clear what must be done and what is optional.

      Delete
  3. so I take pleasure in the game if not already

    olmazsa oyun zevkim cıkar yani zaten

    ReplyDelete