Sunday, January 13, 2019

8m3 update



I hope you all had a great holidays! I enjoyed mine quite a bit, feeling good enough to travel for the entire period and visit both my family and friends. Lots of fun, but time to get our noses back to our grindstone.

For the last week I’ve been putting together content for the Harem c8m3 release. This will be a smaller release due to the holidays, hoping to get about 100 pages and images or so. I left you with a bit of a cliffhanger after being sent away from Valerie unsatisfied, but Noemi and Phoebe were waiting to help you with that. They’ll take their turns satisfying you before Valerie sends you on another quest. But you’ll should get a bit more than just a feel for this one.

Beyond that, I’m just about caught up with the patreon poll scenes. Noemi’s was done last month, I worked out all what I wanted for Rhea’s scenes so those should be in 8m3 (both light and dark). Just finishing up those, I’ll likely do Vanessa’s TKP and the start up a poll for the next one. I’ve also had a fun idea for Cecilia’s assessment. She’s the only woman who wouldn’t call you master on entering Corsix, it’s time to have a bit of fun making that official now. I’m also going to get a Legate+ scene done, sorry the last one got caught up in the holidays.

I want to enter beta this week, which there are a bunch of things that we just won’t have time to get to due to the shortened dev cycle. I have a good start on Mercalius/Livia’s next bit, but not enough to get done in a reasonable amount of time. Derek’s gotten most of Eowen’s start done and Altan has Baylie nearly done, but neither of those are done enough to push into 8m3. 8m4 should be either early or large, we’ll have to see.

Anyways, thank you for the support as always!

10 comments:

  1. A magnanimous dispensation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear so much is being fit in. Though, I do hope you manage to fit in time to finish the incomplete stuff left behind in Denai.

    But, still, very much approve of all the hard work you've put in, in other areas, so far.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found an error while replaying. When you have Sarah train Vanessa's soldiers in Lesser Corsix, Sarah's supposed to leave your party... but she doesn't. She's still in the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gracious :)

    Is there a way to get more TKP tokens? I don't have one to use for the latest update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://harem-db.lewdbit.studio/wiki/King%27s_Pleasure_Token

      Delete
    2. thanks for the list but saddly that way you can't tell what you missed and can't undo it anyway
      (at best only with editing the save file)
      quests are all done story,heather etc and the slave in meti is gone too...

      Delete
    3. I've been letting the game sit for awhile while I was playing other things and recently decided to go back through. TKP tokens are something I have been watching for carefully to try and avoid missing any, and I know where I didn't get one, actually. I was down to Noemi/Terra training and I had not done either the Ritual quest or entered Elan, missed the Caliga token, then got one from Teressa for the ritual (and I had checked my inventory for the token from Caliga about 10 minutes earlier, which was not present).

      When I did the gathering the beef thing for Caliga, he promised me a token but never actually paid out. I had done some things in an odd order and had already dropped Pheobe off if Lesser Corsix, and done pretty much any side quests that I could by that point (aside from gathering the elemental hearts, as I had dropped Pheobe off before I entered Elan - yes, you can enter chapter 8 before chapter 7, then trigger 7, then trigger 8 again - by accident). I also know that I replaced the cattle for the Elani rather then paid them for it, but I don't have more detail for how I lost this token.

      Delete
    4. Those things are being fixed in 8m4.

      Delete
    5. "When I did the gathering the beef thing for Caliga, he promised me a token but never actually paid out." sounds right - iirc caligula kicked me out without the reward too...

      tried to edit the save file toset the number of tokens from 0 to 1 but it wan't recognized ingame

      Delete
  5. yeah I am one short too and I think i should have been everywhere etc...

    ReplyDelete