Monday, February 29, 2016

v2c3m1 officially in testing, Patreon early access change

So finished up the last of the coding for 3m1 today and have officially started the testing cycle which usually takes a week or two.  So expect an early release mid-March for the new content.

I've also redone the early access window for Patreon trying to take your suggestions into account:
1.  Patrons will get it when it's done and after the pledges clear.  While I'd hope to try to get that before the 10th, I'm going to expect most releases to fall between the 10th and 15th.  Assuming that everything works how I intend, an assumption that will likely make an ass of me at some time.
2.  Public release will the be the last Sunday of each month.  Nice and predictable.  While it'll be a longer wait then the 1 week that it was, it's significantly less than the month I was thinking of.  It should be a 2-3 week wait on average.

And one more shameless plug:  If you want to get the early access to the 3m1 release, tonight is your last night to pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment