Sunday, May 29, 2016

v2c4m0.3 released (bugfix version)

Thanks to everyone who sent out a bug report this weekend, I think I've fixed all of them.

Also, if you run into issues there is a built in command that will fix much of it.  Skills - Ralph - Check Id Ring will renable encounters, erase picture 1, fade in and untint the screen, resets the party size as well as setting the MC sprite back to the new version.  I would apprecaite a bug report so I can correct the issue though.

v2c4m0.3
Bug fixes
-Adjusted fight with Orc Chief for Angelica across the room
-Added code to skills-check id ring-conditional reset to have it reset party size back to 4 if it gets stuck at 1
-Adjusted the ambush in the eastern caves to make it so it can't be bugged out by killing a Tu'Than
-Renabled encounters whenever entering in a sidequest zone.
-The soldier that looks like a dwarf now looks like a dwarf all the time!

Base game
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhdEZUeFB5WGYzdUU
Game + RTP
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhRm9NNGpSWm5LbWs

And don't forget that the Patron rollover is at the end of the month.  If you want to contribute to development, get your pledge in before the end of the 31st!

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During the scene where Samantha is talking about the other slaves, she says "yourself" in relation to something Cindy does as opposed to "herself". Figured you wanted to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try to get that fixed for 4m1.

      Delete
    2. hmm, I can't find it. Although she doesn't talk about Cindy at all. Do you remember which slave she was talking to you about it with the typo?

      Delete
    3. Cindy is the pink haired one, right? It's from the scene where you talk to Samantha right before you try having sex with the pink haired girl to re-enforce your control of her.

      Delete
    4. Cecilia. Cindy is the green haired minor. I'm guessing that this must have been fixed in the 4m1 dev cycle as I'm not seeing it in current code.

      Delete
  3. As an aside, according to the lore of Harem, your in game choices will affect the personality of the girls - is this something that will be scripted in eg quips or reactions to certain events? Or is it already there and I cant see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point it's fairly subtle. They'll grow more divergent with each chapter.

      Delete
  4. find some old ralph sprite during the fight against the king tentacle and also during the quest for the antipoison-ring.
    I'll try to find other when I'll replay the light path in a few days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you plan to allow us to enslave the enchantress or the waitress in Eowen before we leave for corsix? As I recall, you don't get to come back to the colonies after you go to corsix in the last version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if the enchantress is Fiona Ker already said yes but not soon. About the waitress I guess that it's the same but I don't remember too well about that. Since she has a scene it's a possibility for future update I guess

      Delete
    2. Baylie, the waitress, will definitely be after Corsix.

      Fiona, the enchantress, might get content in 4m2 to capture her. Depends on what else I get to and how my creativity is flowing. But if there's an option to capture her in chapter 4, it will be expensive.

      Delete
  6. I noticed that when you swap out the defense piece for the poison ring, there is a decrease in your defensive stats. Shouldn't it be opposite and boost your stats instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the poison proof ring just makes you immune to poison. Doesn't affect other stats like the defense piece raises your Def.

      Delete
  7. When I first got Rhea, my player was moved further down in the squad formation then Rhea, making her appear as the avatar when walking around. I thought this might correct itself during the first event with her, but it didn't. I tried to re-arrange it in formation. It did not work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I think I realize what's going on here. For a while I had made Ralph a required and locked character which would keep him behind if an event every moved him out of position. After talking to my testers we decided against that but some saves may still have him locked.

      That will automatically be cleared by 4m1, but if you want it fixed before than send me a save at haremrpg@gmail.com and I'll manually clear it and send it back to you.

      Delete
  8. i'm new to this, how do I play the new update and with the files from the previous update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. copy the old saved files in the folder of the new version, launch the game and select continue.

      Delete