Saturday, October 1, 2016

Preliminary patch notes, New Poll and CG pack


5m0 is nearly ready to enter testing and I can put out some initial patch notes.  Just keep in mind that these aren't set in stone.
-The Path to Corsix is open! Move ahead into the lands of the old Ratan empires to continue your search for beautiful women to enslave and to find a way to get back and save your homeland!
-There is a bonus scene that happens as you leave Lesser Corsix and enter the mines. If you saved at the exit, make sure to go back into town to see it!
-Begin to explore the largest city to date. More locations will open up during later revisions.
-Radically improved introduction to Corsix quests featuring a 20-30 page introduction explaining how the sequence works and giving you a guided tour of the city.
-First 4 Slave quests added: Samantha, Heather, Noemi and Kathleen.
-Both a sexual and non-sexual route to complete each slave's quests
-12 new in game scenes, 2 new Patreon Bonus scenes
-~240 new images and pages of text added!

There's a new Patron only post with a link to the CG pack for the new content and October's poll. If you aren't a Patron I would love the support and I do try to give you cool rewards for your contribution!
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450

And of course, teasers


10 comments:

  1. Hey just found the game so far looks cool, is there a way for me to suggest ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! In my order of preference:
      1. Post them in a forum thread. I want to get more people talking about the game in them.
      2. Here is fine, although probably best to use the newest post.
      3. If they need to be 'secret' send them to me at haremrpg@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. How do I get the scene with Angelica and her Dad? All he says is that his province is peaceful, I can't get her quest going because all the merc says is that he's grateful to me. I've finished the red head's quest line and got her mostly controlling her ice powers but I didn't get any new quests from him after that. Not sure if that's needed though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind I figured it out. I had to fix up Lesser Corsix first. Well at least that started the whole ogre thing which I assume will lead to Angelica's scene in a way.

      Delete
    2. Yep, that is a precondition for her unique. Her quest guidance wasn't indicating that you had to finish Lesser Corsix before you could finish Vercin which will be indicated in chapter 5.

      Delete
  3. You might want to consider some alternate way of having your harem passively generate money while you quest other than the brothel. As is if one is a min/max type of person you have no other choice but to whore out your girls because there is no downside and a large up side to the thing. Have them do undisclosed work for the Swords maybe? Train people? Healers for hire? Maids? Run a store? Guard caravans? Just something so that I don't feel like I'm playing the game less optimally by not whoring them out. Thanks for reading, and I am really enjoying the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. Interesting. I don't want to get too far into a management sim type game but I might see what I can do with that. Although probably after chapter 6.

      Delete
    2. So far as I would be concerned you could just have a sentence or two saying what the girl is doing while the PC is out and explain that it makes less money or whatever than whoring. Plus less sex scenes, but you aren't whoring out the girls which I see as a positive and would be worth the loss of income so long as some money is coming in. I'd like to not have to grind and not have to run to the brothel every time I need something random from a girl and pull her from the brothel before shoving her back in.

      Delete
    3. That would also let me have more party diversity as it stands Samantha is always in my party because she won't whore, and Angelica is in until you get her quest done which takes quite some time.

      Delete
    4. The difficulty really isn't in the rationale, but it's the coding. Overall the code for the brothel is about 50 pages worth of commands and 50+ switches/variables to track and govern everything possible. And now that the focus is moving out of Celee I have to decide if the time is better spent developing Corsix content or adding jobs to Celee.

      Delete