Thursday, September 28, 2017

Communication and c6m6

First, sorry that I’m not posting as much as I used to. I’m definitely feeling better, I think this might be Discord playing with my head. I talk to a lot of players there, and I think that throws my ‘should communicate with the people whose generosity lets me develop Harem’ switch to ‘completed’. But I forget that for every 1 person on Discord, there’s 10 patrons who never touch Discord. And for every 1 patron, there is 100 people who play the game and track the game on the forums/blog. I will be trying to do a better job of talking to everyone in the future!

So that out of the way, lets talk about c6m6. The big thing I’m working on with c6m6 is opening up Elan. This will be a big project, and probably take 2-3 months to complete. I’ve already created a dozen new maps, several new quests and the start of the plotline as Kathleen finds out what’s happened to her people during the 200 years while she was the thrall of a lich.

c6m6 will be more gameplay and exploration than most releases, as much of the work I’ve been doing has been laying down the groundwork for the next several months of content. What we hope to do for 6m6
-Move the player into Elan. The major story arc will run through Kathleen and I want to get 3-5 steps into it, bringing her up to date with the history and then focus on her reactions in the later content. Hopefully you’ll get to bang her at least once.
-Do Yvone’s patreon scene. I haven’t updated polls this month because I want to get caught up with the Patreon scenes and after the Elan vote, we’ll be there for a while.
-Move Rachel on a few more steps. I have a fairly solid plotline for her that’s been sitting around for a few months now.
-Get Fiona traveling with you again if you captured her in Eowen.

Moving into the bubble range
-Start the non-Eowen capture for Fiona. Mary on both paths.
-Make some progress in Cecilia’s story
-Another scene with Samantha
-Start Terra’s transformation

I’m shooting for a release by the 15th, but that’s very loose atm. I’ll be doing my best to keep EVERYONE up to date in the future, don’t hesitate to poke me if it seems like I forgot!

1 comment:

  1. nice can't wait for this, sounds like quite the big release, also a question how long would Terra's Transformation would take??? like how many patches or releases it would take for it to be fully completed?

    ReplyDelete