Thursday, June 28, 2018

And we’re back!





What an interesting few weeks.  Had to deal with a family emergency coming off of the 7m6 launch which soaked up the first week and then had the worst writer’s block I’ve ever had before.  Simply staring at Word unable to get anything going, and almost immediately junking everything a few paragraphs in.  And then just when the block starts to break, Patreon suspends my account.

But we’re back now!  Patreon updated its rules for mature content to be even more restrictive on what content is appropriate for public facing posts.  I actually agree with most of them as I simply don’t want minors playing Harem.  It is clearly an adult game and should only be played for adults.  When they came out with the new rules I had gone through my prior posts from 2018 and made sure that they were sanitized but didn’t bother with the 2017 and prior posts.  My bad, and when I got reviewed the account was locked until I fixed those.  A bit annoying, but mostly a result of me doing a half-@#$ed job on my first pass.  They’ve re-reviewed my page and it now meets their standards.

So where does that leave immediate development?  7m6 is fairly stable and I’ll try to clean up any of the small bugs for the 7m7 release.  The delays will push the 7m7 release into the middle of July instead of the beginning, but there isn’t going to be enough time to get enough done for an earlier release.  I’ll be coming be making more posts talking about what’s coming in 7m7, but for now, I just wanted to know that I’m back on Patreon’s good side!

11 comments:

  1. Just curious, but is there going to be an option for a harem ending? It does seem like there would be given the name, but the story seems to say otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing through, and noticed a mistake that should be fixed.

    When doing Angelica's Unique quest, if you Refuse to have her suck his cock, he'll STILL arrange it so he can see her in the brothel at the end of the deal, and Ralph says nothing. That should be corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your family is ok given what you posted about the family emergency, glad to see things are picking up again.

    I have to wonder if there will be a threesome with the Hero,Sara and Kathleen given Sara's " Nice Cans. " comment when you first get Kathleen.

    All in all I tip my hat to you and your team for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so question and suggestion. Do monsters scale with your party level or are they static? I ask because some of the monsters I am running into are pretty powerful and unless you are max level like I am they might give some people issues.
    And now the suggestion.
    Might I suggest you implement some sort of skill or item that can either eliminate or significantly lower the encounter rate. There have been a couple maps now which the encounter rate is a little high like when you are searching for herbs to cure the soldier lady in the forest the bears appear a little too often. Like ever 2-3 steps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry but in level 6 (ligth path) i can't find the cabin in the woods to capture Betsy. It's a bug or i'm just stupid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you have something you can't find on the map then either you don't have the latest version or that is not implimented yet. Otherwise if you can't find it look for a sparkle on the map. Sometimes it can be hard to see. I play on a big screen TV and press ALT+ENTER to make the game full screen and it makes stuff like that much easier to see.

      Delete
    2. my version is the c7m5.2 so it should cover chapter 6 and the walkthrough says it should be easy do it does not explain where it is. however thanks for the advice

      Delete
    3. You can't try to capture betsy before the "angel" meeting in Teresa's grove. You must investigate the Namuhist convent to trigger it - when entering this area go to south then west - to find a tree high enough to watch the fortress.

      Delete
  6. Quick Ch 4 question--what's the trigger for Terra's vision of being taken? I keep getting scenes reacting to it before I get the vision itself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just noticed, it STILL has it so that it recognizes Rhea as a shield wielder, when she doesn't wield a shield and is instead a dual sword wielder.

    ReplyDelete