Sunday, June 3, 2018

We have a wiki! And 7m6 update.



First, a huge thanks to Leonard for setting up the start for a Harem wiki.  It’s one of the things commonly requested and something I know very little about creating, so him spending the time to create it!  As far as I understand how wiki’s work, their designed to let community members log on and add information that they think should be added.  With a hundred people making small updates, they can grow to be incredibly comprehensive.  Although this will mostly be a community thing, every page I write in the wiki is a page of content that I don’t write for Harem.  And I’d rather be making content for Harem then talking about the content already in Harem.

Speaking of making content, work on 7m6 is going well.  Been in beta for about a week now and have caught the vast majority of the bugs (I hope).  As the testers work, I’m finishing up the last of the written content and images.  Already have ~150 pages of content and images ready or already in the beta, hoping to get both near if not over 200 by the time we release.  I’m penciling in Friday the 8th for the release, which should give you all the weekend to enjoy the new content.  And at the same time that 7m6 comes out to patrons, 7m5 will go public.

As always, thank you for the support!

3 comments:

  1. Are some of the entries in the wiki spoilers, like Eleanor's abilities in combat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do the wiki work myself, so I can't say. Community created and all that. So if you want a sopiler-free section, create it!

      Delete
    2. Let me clarify. Is Eleanor able to be captured/recruited as of the recent version or is that still not going to be for a while?

      Delete