Monday, November 14, 2022

More KK models

 Still working out some new models using KK, it does feel a bit closer to 3dcg and while the tools aren't *quite* as strong, I'm getting some decent images out of it.  So recreated Donna, Sarah, Angelica, and Kathleen (Kargan's request) and redid an old scene with them.  As always, I'd love your feedback on the new models and pose styles.


My initial reactions- 

Donna is good, she's a bit babyfaced but that might just be a consistent KK style.  

For Sarah KK doesn't do side tattoos well so I moved her to a tramp stamp and arm sleeve for body tats, she seems the sort for a whale-tail as well.  Might be too modern. 

For Angelica I'm fairly happy overall, tried to give her an eye-glow under power.  Let me know how that worked out.  I can bring it up if necessary, even turning her eyes into spotlights if needbe :)

Kathleen got changed quite a bit, her character was mostly undone when her model was created.  She turned out to be one of the most sexually-forward women in the game and I gave her a outfit more fitting to that persona.  You can see it in her first frame, her hair being down is appropriate to the scene but she'll usually still have the tight braids.

Did a few different eyes for the magic; Sarah used a overall filter, Donna a pixel gradient, and Angelica an emission glow.  Let me know which you all would prefer. 


Download

repack with rtp

2 comments:

  1. This style is REALLY starting to come together - the Angelica scene is probably the best one overall, look-wise, including the emission glow for the eyes. That being said, Donna's pixel gradient look comes a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy to see you're giving KK a chance. All the scenes are hot and look very much in the style I associate with Harem but with more expressions and body details for the girls which I'm a huge fan of. I agree with Anon that Angelica's scene (and her eyes) were the best <3

    ReplyDelete