Tuesday, July 23, 2019

I live!


Hey everyone, sorry for the extended absence but both I and Harem is back.  Had some severe health issues that knocked me out for a few months there but it looks like I have turned a corner on it, enough to get back to work at least.  There’s a few more details on my patreon about what happened, but I am a private person by nature so not a great deal more.

We’re way too far into July to hope for a release this month still but reviewing what was done before my illness and there was a decent amount of content already fairly well set up.  Enough where getting a solid update together in August should be quite doable.  And when 8m5 comes out, 8m4 will go public.

I’ll stop by in a few days to do the usual teaser content for the new content, today I just wanted to stop by and say that neither I nor Harem is dead.  It may have come close a few times back there, but there are more updates, scenes, and quests to come!

13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are back on you feet or at least back on your seat in front of your PC, that one better.
    Anyways WELCOME BACK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news, glad to hear you've pulled through!

    In the time-honoured manner of these things, I'll greet you with a bug report, or at least an "unintended behaviour" report. In 8m3 you can lock yourself out of progressing the plot by having Terra unavailable (because she's off smithing stuff for the Elani) but required (to accompany you to the governor's ball) at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're recovering.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a relief to hear from you again--with the long radio silence, I feared the worst. Looking forward to the new release, whenever it comes out.

    (And, as long as we're here, in the name of screwing around with parts of the game that were supposed to be long done...at the very start, Donna never tells you her name. It just suddenly shows up in the narration on both routes.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're feeling better, I was worried about you. Look after your health first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to hear Ker is doing better, and I'm glad he's not pushing too hard while he recovers to make up for lost time.

    We want to benefit from his game development skills for a while yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good you're not actually ded Ker

    I hope things turn around for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you are alive Ker I wish you a speedy recovery, take things easy and work at your own pace I'm sure that your fans don't want you pushing yourself to hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welp, this is a bit annoying, slightly. With the assault with the one that tore a guy apart, it shows Kathleen say that she made a plan with Ralph in Elan... but I haven't even been in Elan yet.

    Best to have it so that mission doesn't trigger until after actually going to Elan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to have u back. its been way too long, still dont push yourself too hard just to publish anything. think its a maraton not a sprint and i belive everyone here wants u safe and sound

    ReplyDelete