Friday, August 5, 2022

Unreleased Scenes

 I'm releasing a few scenes that I got done during a few semi-functional periods after 8m7.  It's a standalone so you don't need to import any saves or replay files from an existing game to see them, just start a new game and it should give you a choice of the 4 scenes included (Baylie and Leona's capture scene, a progression scene for Eleanor, and Donnie/Tomas's next "conquest").  Enjoy!


Download


Note:  This does not mean I'm restarting development.  I had some things completed from before and spent an hour dropping them into a standalone package, no more no less.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this.^^ I do hope you one day return to development, but for now, do whatever you need to unwind and heal. I hope your life improves soon.

    ReplyDelete