Wednesday, December 7, 2011

0.4.2 rereleased

0.4.2 released. (again. Thanks to Raziel321 for fixing the bug)

Additions:
CG mode accessible from the main menu (Thanks to Raziel321 and plby2005 over at Hongfire)
One additional scene for Noemi

The CG mode automatically will scan your saves and add in the scenes you've already seen. It will not add in scenes that happened by default when using the chapter select.

I generally won't be answering questions of how to activate individual scenes, I'd rather have the members here help each other find them. I'm doing this both to help me gain some feedback and encourage players to explore a bit more.

Minor scenes (Brothel and tentacle scenes) are not part of the CG mode. Let me know if that's problem and I can do the (considerable) work of adding them into the mode.

And again many thanks to Raziel321 and plby2005 who created the script.

http://www.multiupload.com/DQILNV1ZOG

1 comment:

  1. Hi! i found one problem i think so! when i got in gc mode i cant get back to main menu only after coulple times using Alt-Tab

    ReplyDelete