Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanks

I do want to take a moment to thank all the people that have helped me make Harem.  The game in overall would not be anywhere near as good as it is.  Raziel321 was instrumental in getting the CG mode coded and working.  Noctun and glorer have been great for maps and effects.  Ninjician and NookieNookie have been helping out with sprites.  And I have more debuggers and testers than I could mention.  One of the things that will be added to 0.5 is a credits option from the main menu that will say everyone that's helped out.

One new member has been extremely helpful.  Korrupt has volunteered to look through pretty much every textbox in the game and correct many horrible spelling and grammar mistakes.  While English is my first (and only) language, when you write as much as I do everything starts to blur together and many errors slip through.  Add to that is the fact I'd enjoy creating content more than proofreading gets me many comments in the threads that start with 'I know English isn't your first language...'.  While they cause me to laugh each time, hopefully with his help those should be reduced.

My own work on content creation continues.  I'm still working through 0.5.  Just about finished with the quest to enter Corsix itself (if you played through 0.4.2 you'd notice that the end sequence changed) and about half-way through the quests inside of it.  On the low side it should be another 2-3 hours of content with another 20 scenes added.  Possible double the number of scenes if I can think of what to do with a few of the other slaves.  0.5 definitely will not be out this year, hopefully early 2012 for it.  Assuming of course the world doesn't end first.

I've highlighted a few other the other fan made H games I enjoy.  If you'd like yours listed, send me a mail in either the hongfire or futunari forums.

3 comments:

  1. i just want to say thank you for making such a excellent game and i look forword the the next update

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game is just perfect:) looking forward to see it completed.There is a lot of fans waiting for next update,please give some news about if it is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I LOVE this game. I know it's not completed yet, but it's already bigger in scope and story than most solo-made RPG maker games are when they're finished. I look forward to seeing what comes next!

    ReplyDelete