Sunday, December 11, 2011

Motivation!

So the cycle is back on.  Haven't had much desire to do much with Harem for the last few weeks, so took a bit of time off.  Played some Skyrim and some of the other great fan-made Hentai games out there.  Also started another project, but it's not anywhere close to ready for a proof of concept.

As I was pushing 0.4.2 out I wrote another scene for 0.5 and found myself enjoying it again, and have been putting in an hour or two every day writing new content.  Still quite a while from even debugging, but progress has resumed enough for me to throw out a few more teasers!


Some old friends and some new ones!

5 comments:

  1. good to hear! I've now seen what pleases me great and I've played many rpgs ero.

    I can not at all expect, that it goes to the next chapter on:)

    Thank you that you make the effort.

    Keep it up!
    wbr mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good News

    I've played through the game a few times, trying to find content I may of missed.

    Am I right in thinking Alena and Vanessa are determined by choices within the game, make the wrong choice and you can't get personal with them.?

    Also does the blond girl in the church in Eowen have any function or is she just a filler?

    South west of Cheli village there is a rock with a different colour, any current content beyond there?

    under the castle in the passageway to bypass the guards there is a locked gate with a passage leading north. Is there currently a way to open the gate?

    Subtle hints please unless the answer is of course no :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No to 3 of the 4 questions.

    Subtle enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... nice xD

    keep it up Key-san,,
    I'll rooting on you n your teams ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. KER: No to 3 of the 4 questions. Subtle enough?

    lol, yer bit more help on which is the yes.
    PLEASE :P

    ReplyDelete