Monday, June 13, 2016

Brothel Poll phase 2!

Alright, the code is all in place for the brothel and I like it's implementation far better than in version 1.  Should be a bit more interactive and obvious without the level demands of before.  Your whores will get a customer wave every 5 battles.  There will be another handful of scenes for it.  You'll have to convince Samantha/Noemi if you want them to whore (3 scenes total) and there will be a handful of small whoring scenes in 4m2.  Noemi, Phoebe and Naitay will all get one.  Samantha and Terra most likely will.  I might add in a few more.  They'll be 2-3 pages scenes instead of the 6-10 page length of most full scenes, 2-3 images instead of 7-12.

But it needs a name!
What I've done is create an option to select between two different names.  I'm going to use the suggestions from Patrons but have two different polls, one Patron one public and those will be the two options for your brothel's name.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10474854

4 comments:

  1. I know this is for the poll but just in case you didn't know when you get rhea she takes up the first slot in your party and when you walk around she shows instead of your character and you can't move him back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be auto-corrected in v2c4m1. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the fix is on the way!

      Essentially I had set Ralph to be required for one version thinking that of course he has to lead my party. Changed our mind on that the next version, but if you created a game in 3m1 only it would cause that issue in 4m0. Since it applied only to a subset of saves it got skipped.

      If you want to, send me the save to haremrpg@gmail.com and I can manually fix it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info. Turns out when I got Jessica in my party it went back to normal. Glad you are still working on this project I hadn't checked on it since 2013. (:

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see the implementation of the new brothel! Very glad to hear that Naitay is getting a scene there right off the bat.

    Regarding the name, I voted for Velvet Escape; Lusty Wench sounds low class, and Cum On Inn is actually too clever and hilarious for its own good. Edge of Paradise is, to me, trying too hard, but evidently most people disagree.

    Velvet Escape 2016. Make the Brothel Great Again!

    ReplyDelete