Thursday, June 9, 2016

New patreon option!

It looks like I was one of the creators chosen to beta the new option to charge when someone pledges, rather than waiting for the 1st of the month.  The huge benefit to that is near instant gratification.  As soon as your payment gets processed you'll get access to the tier rewards instead of having to wait.  Hopefully this will also eliminate the 'I pledged, where's my rewards' messages as well!
4m2 is coming along very well.  I have the main arc 95% written, 100% coded and imaged.  Once the proofs on the writing get down I can get that finalized.  Will have a lot of other things to do as well.  An old placeholder character's getting a full backstory and questline this time around, Fiona will be capturable (although it will not be cheap) as well as the Brothel opening up with some limited content for it.  Hiro's sidequest is also sounding very cool.

Although yesterday was one of those days that seemed like every time I got to work something came up to distract me.  Ralph understands....




(I'll put a non-censored version up on my blog.  I haven't been able to make sense of Patreon's nudity policy and would rather not cross it)
It looks like I was one of the creators chosen to beta the new option to charge when someone pledges, rather than waiting for the 1st of the month.  The huge benefit to that is near instant gratification.  As soon as your payment gets processed you'll get access to the tier rewards instead of having to wait.  Hopefully this will also eliminate the 'I pledged, where's my rewards' messages as well!

4m2 is coming along very well.  I have the main arc 95% written, 100% coded and imaged.  Once the proofs on the writing get down I can get that finalized.  Will have a lot of other things to do as well.  An old placeholder character's getting a full backstory and questline this time around, Fiona will be capturable (although it will not be cheap) as well as the Brothel opening up with some limited content for it.  Hiro's sidequest is also sounding very cool.

Although yesterday was one of those days that seemed like every time I got to work something came up to distract me.  Ralph understands....

8 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity any ETA on when we can conquer the village north of Eleen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You don't have an army currently.

      Although that village is really just flavor text. I might end up doing something with it later, but not definite plans.

      Delete
  2. Who's the red head? I like her design but I don't recognize it from the old version. Really glad to hear that Fiona will finally be available! I'm assuming she's not a party member, just an enchanter at the base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its from the old verion of harem

      Delete
    2. Sorta. Her name is Kathleen and she was a bit player in v1. But her character has been significantly rewritten for v2 and after reading her backstory the model I was using didn't seem appropriate. It is a new model.

      Delete
    3. Fiona definitely won't be a combat character. Right now I'm leaning to giving the player a choice of having her keep her shop in Eowen and getting some income, but her items are more expensive as a result. Or bring her back to the Castra, no income but cheaper items.

      Delete
  3. Ralph sure understands.. heheh.

    ReplyDelete