Sunday, August 14, 2016

4m4 teasers!

Making good progress on 4m4 already!  Jessica, Vanessa, Angelica's writing and images are all complete and mostly coded.  Rhea/Heather/Dianna and Fiona/Angelica are in progress, as are Naitay's and Kathleen's unique quests.  And yes, 4m4 will unlock both Angelica and Fiona's whoring abilities!

What I'm also seeing is a lot of group content.  About half the content will have supporting roles from other slaves and quite a few of the scenes will be threesomes.  So a lot of character interaction and growth as well as a ton of fucking!

I'm working on a higher-res option for Harem as well, but not sure if that will make the 4m4 cut or not.

And let's do teasers!  As usual, Patreon, the blog and the forums will all be getting different teasers!


8 comments:

  1. So good to hear that we'll finally be able to put Fiona in the brothel! Sounds like this is really shaping up to be a meaty update, can't wait to see more. I'm embarrassed to admit I actually don't remember who Dianna is, is that a minor slave?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana is Edrin's other slave that Rhea fights in Lesser Corsix.

      Delete
  2. I found a gamebreaking bug.

    In Lesser Corsix when the seer gives you his quest Donna and Angelca appear at the bottom of the steps to speak to you. However if you use the Hearthstone to teleport away before speaking to them you can never return to the seer to report completing the quest.

    The obvious fix would be to just move them one tile down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odd. You shouldn't be able to use the Hearthstone at all during that sequence. It's blocked when you enter Corsix and the block doesn't release until you talk to those two. Nor do I see any way to disable the block accidentally.

      Do you remember what you did in between the fight at the mine and using your Hearthstone?

      Delete
    2. I can't say I remember, I do have a saved game shortly before I talk to the seer that I can give you. I'm not even in corsix but I can hearthstone there, talk to the seer and hearthstone out.

      Do you want it? If so tell me how to upload it and I will.

      Delete
    3. Just stick it in something like googledrive and onedrive and send me a link. Either posted here or emailed to haremrpg@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Here's the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnLmEcxQHKEzbH0zBf135BZz_Fc

    Just hearthstone to Corsix, speak to the sage, and hearthstone out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible for you to give the enemies health bars? There are times when I have no clue how long a fight will take, especially fights against the tu'than.

    ReplyDelete