Sunday, August 7, 2016

Let's talk about chapter 5!

Ah Corsix.  Some great story-lines, some not so much.  Mechanically challenging but a unique perspective in the game.  Probably the most divisive section in version 1, I've gotten more feedback that it was the best part of Harem in v1 than any other segment, but also the most in the opposite direction.

So I'd like to hear what you think.  But it's not a conversation that we can have without spoilers so I've put it on a back page of the blog.  There's enough of an explanation there that even someone who never played v1 should get an idea of what's going to happen, enough to form an opinion.  But that involves significant spoilers.  So be warned!  Either stop by and leave an opinion or send me a direct message.
SPOILERS: http://harem-vx.blogspot.com/p/lets-talk-about-talk-about-chapter-5.html

It's looking like October will be the start of chapter 5.  Development on 4m4 is going fine and I doubt if we'd have enough content left in pre-5 Celee to justify a 4m5.  I'm not sure what the poll will be yet, will depend heavily on the feedback I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment