Monday, February 13, 2017

6m0 polls, status update, and 5m4 teasers!

A quick status update for you all:

I'm running a few polls on Patreon to help determine the path of Harem for the next few months.  Besides the usual extra scene poll, I'm considering making a few of the fetishes in the game more extreme, and would love feedback on it.  Also, in chapter 6 I can either focus my work on getting Terra back or evenly divide it between Terra, Samantha, and a mystery slave!  These polls can be found at https://www.patreon.com/posts/7958968 and requires a $2+ pledge to support harem!



And for 6m0, progress is excellent.  I've already completely rewritten the tram sequence, about 150 pages of content so far, and gotten the base code working for the sequence.  Probably spend the next few days on the Denai content itself.  Once the player gets to their new base, I'm going to swing around. I'll rewrite Hiro and t51b's content for Corsix, add a scene set for Phoebe and do the extra scene.  If there's still time leftover, I'll push back into Denai.

 And of course, teasers!  These are from the 5m4 content, which my Patrons are currently playing, but won't be released for free until March.



12 comments:

  1. if I were a rich man, of course I donate money to the manufacture of this great game.
    but now I can only give support and prayers for the making of this game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing that you can do for free is help promote the game. Tell your friends, leave a good review on a message board, etc. You'd be amazed on how much that helps.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot beat the possesed kathleen in the mine???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noemi's poisons and bleeds are excellent against high HP enemies.

      Delete
  4. can you give an example on what you meant in making a few fetish in the game more extreme??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masochism going from minor things like spanking and rough sex to being aroused by things like nipple clamps.

      Delete
  5. I assume that this time around in chapter 6, you will acquire Melony on the dark path and Betsy on the light path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you'll definitely fuck them a few times, but I don't know if they'll actually be captured or not.

      Delete
  6. Good thing I've been trying the evil pathway. There's a part where you talk to Samantha about Cecilia... but there wasn't any lead up. One moment, they're talking about Phoebe, and then the next, he's talking about Cecilia. It's like some lines are missing in between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, Cecilia should only have one brothel story but when it asks you if you want to keep her working it says that there are 2 scenes.

      Delete