Monday, March 6, 2017

Harem c6m0 released to Patrons, public version upgraded to c5m4!

I just released Harem c6m0 to my $5+ Patrons, which starts the chapter 6 events.  Having several slaves taken from you during the trial, you find an ally who wants to help you get them back.  They arrange for you to travel to the province of Denai, but your opponents haven't been waiting idly for you to arrive...

If you wish to play the newest content immediately, any pledge of $5 or more will get you instant access to the new content and any other rewards for the tier.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450

c6m0

Content additions
-The tram is open to bring you into Denai to recover Terra and Samantha.  It will not be easy.  6m0 starts that process, 6m1+ will be part of this content.
-Extended interactions with Jessica, Kathleen and Donnie/Tomas both making the coming battles clearer and defining Jessica's role in your harem.  The player will have a no-share option for all Jessica + Donnie/Tomas interactions.
-The first of the Denai events, with your explosive entry into this new zone!
-The start of the Fiona's capture path if you didn't capture her in Eowen.
-The conclusion to Sarah, Naitay, Heather and Phoebe's chapter 5 arcs.
-The ability to 'meet' Melony and Betsy personally.  And carnally.
-As my patrons voted for her, Beta will get a scene set
-16 new scenes, 2 bonus
-246 new images
-306 new pages of text

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Broken the Minor Slave category in Replay Scenes into individual characters
-Fixed an issue where you had to stand in the right spot for Donna's 5m4 quest.
-Add in a warning message when text is hidden
-Reduced damage for Bandit archers
-Reduced Shenetore music volume
-300+ text corrections throughout the game
-Broken the Minor Slave category in Replay Scenes into individual characters

Retcon
-Samantha is from Denai, not Corsix.

I am also upgrading the public version to c5m4.  You triumphed against the charges that the Namuhists leveled against you in 5m3, but the tram hasn't arrived to bring you to Denai to track down Terra and Samantha.  Your gaze turns to Corsix itself, to see what happened to your slaves during before the trial and if there's any women in Corsix worth adding to your harem.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhcE83OTIzUTdrQUE

c5m4
-Unable to leave Corsix and pursue your missing slaves, the player will have time to explore the city himself and meet a few of the locals.
-You’ll get access to most of your harem again, giving you a chance to find out what they did while you were incarcerated and maybe meet a few of the people they 'met'.
-Multipart quests for Donna, Fenja, Joan, Cindy and Kathleen.
-An extended post-coital conversation with Angelica about what lays ahead. Well both post-coital and pre-coital.
-2 new minor slaves are capturable, Yvone and Beta. Although there might be a more profitable use for Beta than having her laze about your base.
-One future slave introduced.
-8 scenes added to base game, 3 more Non-canon/bonus scenes
-303 pages of text added
-286 images added

Retcons:
 -Noemi didn't leave town without saying goodbye. You'll find her in your garrison.

Bug Fixes/Adjustments
-Reduced the number of events in Corsix to smooth performance. Some people will  still have performance issues in Corsix, this is just my first stab at  fixing, or at least improving, it.
-Smoothed out some transitions in Noemi's 'Doing Time' sequence
-Various text corrections

27 comments:

  1. Yeah, it was worth it to stalk this site every hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I mind the views, but it might be a lot easier simply to press the follow button on the right hand side!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I'll do that then thanks.

      PS. Will we have Mary as a harem member I see her in the cover in the main menu.

      Delete
  2. I still get poisoned even though I have the poison ring;.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's because they use acid not poison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I was wondering how do you get Yvone? I've slept with Fenja but the door to the house is locked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you do Fenja's quest for the trial?

      Delete
    2. I did it, I think was an issue with the save file once I went back to my pre trial save and played that it worked. So all's good now thanks for all your hard work.

      Delete
    3. I seem to be having the same problem. I did her quest for the trial, and get the "Fenja has a quest for you in the army garrison" message in the Quest Log, but I can't actually start her post-trial quest.

      Delete
    4. Send your save to haremrpg@gmail.com so I can take a look pls.

      Delete
    5. 1st Anon here sorry but I overwrote my bugged save so it's gone but I still have 5m3 I can try to reproduce the issue if you'd like?

      Delete
    6. So I tried an after bring all my saves over to c5m4 again I was not able to reproduce the issue sorry.

      Delete
    7. 2nd Anon here, just sent my save in an email Ker

      Delete
    8. To get Yvone, you had to do Fenja's content in Celee before she could meet Yvone in Corsix.

      I do maintain a mechanical guide myself, which covered that.

      Delete
  5. How do I get Terra crossing the Rubicon scene from Cecilia commission series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should get openened automatically when a save gets updated to 5m4. If for any reason it didn't, just start up a new game and it should open that entire series.

      Delete
    2. Thanks I'll try it when I get home.

      Delete
  6. Just out of curiosity, is Rhea supposed to be absent from the barracks post-trial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. She left a note for you in your quarters explaining what happened.

      Delete
    2. Ahh, I totally missed that. I often forget to examine things that don't have the shiny indicator. Good to know. :)

      Delete
    3. It's the same for Alena on the dark path.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok i have to say i liked this game but this is the first time im just filled with just UTTER HATRED for a faction then what cindy's people did to them. i REALY hope we go there and "cleanse" that place with both fire and blade. other then that i like it tons but i was hoping we would just get the new girls but i have to say i like the "spymaster" and im hoping we get a certain merc. btw i did like how u used cindy and i can get into rpgs really well hence y i sounded so pissed but it was both well written and went in a very dark way that i found both believable and rage inducing keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best things of this game is the story, man I loved how story progression man.

      Delete
    2. i happen to agree and its very well written. makes me think the dude took classes or something. and i must say i like how he did cindy considering in the old version she was a little bland in personality but now we know why she is how she is and it both makes sense but at the same time fills me with hatred (note i think it went in a good direction with her and hope we get more for the lass)

      Delete