Sunday, March 26, 2017

6m1 Preliminary Patch Notes!

6m1 is getting close! All the major plot parts are fully coded and I'm just flushing about a bit of the content now. With any luck it will be in for beta testing by the end of the day and be out for you all to enjoy early in April!

c6m1
Content additions
-The quest to recover Terra begins! You'll have to rely on your new allies to get her back.
-Terra isn't the only slave taken from you in Corsix. Samantha, Cecilia and Rhea/Alena are in Denai and you will get one of them back during 6m1
-A chance to meet the strange Tenta order and learn more about them. Quite a bit more about they're leader, Ulya.
-A new area means new slaves, and you get to start the questing to add Rachel into your harem!
-As my patrons voted for, there will be a new Jessica/Heather threesome scene
-13 new scenes, 2 bonus scenes added
-~250 new images
-~250 new pages of text
Retcon
-Your second fight with Betsy and Melony occurs after you visit your base the first time.

Sorry if I've been doing less posting than normal, but be confident that I've still been working more than full time on Harem. Came down with a bug during March and was feeling very bleh. It was either work on Harem or talk about Harem, and I chose to work on the new content!
And of course, teasers for the 6m0 content.  This will become available to the public in about two weeks, but if you want to play it now, a pledge of $5 or more to support the development of Harem will let you play it immediately! 
Patreon!



12 comments:

  1. *their leader, Ulya.

    ;)

    Still, great to hear you're making progress.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm relatively new to the game and am coming to the end of Ch. 3, but I can't seem to get the part where Sarah knocks down the bars to get into the Castra Corson Mine. Is that because I left Fiona in the shop instead of bringing her back to the base?

    ReplyDelete
  3. New problem has arisen. Despite following the walkthrough as best I can, I'm unable to actually interact with Fiona at all (beyond her generic comments) to get either the scene where she needs reminding she's a slave, the ward to stop the Archmage from possessing her. So now I'm stuck at the point where I can't enter the mountains looking for Firestone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you send me a copy of that save to haremrpg@gmail.com?

      Delete
    2. Ok, looked at your save.

      First, I don't do the walkthrough myself, and it's not always 100% clear. Look at the mechanical guide if you get stuck, as I do write that myself.

      The Firestone quest is in Kathleen's unique series, not a Fiona quest. If you talk to her, she'll tell you what needs to happen next to progress that storyline.

      If you're referring to the Public Proof scene, it's a counterpart to the Pudding scene. If you trigger the scene with owning the brothel, you get Proof. If you don't own the brothel, you get Pudding. You can't get them both on the same playthrough.

      Delete
    3. I'm currently playing Kathleen's quest. I've taken her to see the tomb and had her possessed, after which I tried speaking to Fiona but didn't get anywhere.

      After that, I took her to the mountains to find out about the Celeean Sword, had her become possessed, then went back to the tomb again but still can't access and the Firestone scenes. Now I need Kathleen to become possessed again in a serious fight to progress, which I'll try doing (maybe that'll trigger it).

      Also tried buying the brothel but the same issue popped up. I'll look at the mechanical guide just to be sure, though.

      Delete
    4. I played your scene through the sequence and it all worked properly.

      Delete
    5. Probably something I'm doing wrong. What should I do to trigger the scenes?

      Delete
    6. Easiest way. Put Kathleen into your party and use her Frozen Fury ability to force a possession. After you defeat her, it will trigger a cutscene in which you're told to talk to Fiona. That should put you onto her questline again.

      Delete