Thursday, April 27, 2017

Harem c6m2 enters Beta testing!

After a few long days of coding, I've been able to get Harem c6m2 stable enough to start beta testing. The resolution to Terra's sequence has been fully coded and imaged on both routes, and I'm quite happy with the way that everything worked out. While my testers (and a huge thanks to them) are finding the bugs I didn't spot in alpha, I'm going to add a few more scenes into the game. Continue Cecilia's non-canon arc, finally turn Laurent into Laura for good, and reward Jessica for her actions.

The Jessica scene has turned out rather fun to write. If you kept Donnie/Tomas they'll be used in her scene, but if you sent them away, the scene had to be rewritten to use another member of your harem. And it turned out.. interesting.. to say the least!

Still can't commit to anything beyond an 'Early May' release for 6m2, but thins are moving along nicely!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. hey i have a question for u all. anyone know how u get mary in public version because i cant fig how to get her and i think we can for there is a replay selection for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the section was added merely for future reference. Either that or there's a scene exclusive for players who didn't recruit Fiona in Celee. There's a Fiona-recruitment route for those who skipped her before going to Corxis and all that.

      Delete
  2. Can you tell me how you're going to handle taking/not taking Tomas/Donnie with you? Am I going to be penalized for not having them with me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an inherent penalty of not having another fighter and missing any scenes that they're involved in, but I won't be doing anything else beyond that. When possible, I'll be creating alternative scenes for Jessica.

      For example, in 6m2 Jessica gets a reward scene involving them. If you sent them off, Kathleen takes the place of the second cock.

      Delete
  3. Jessica disappeared from my party after the tram?

    ReplyDelete