Monday, October 23, 2017

Welcome Altan to the team and 6m7 update!



First, I want to welcome Altan to the Harem team!  He’s been a patron of the game for a  while and an active member on discord.  We’ve done quite a bit of talking about writing and character, and he impressed me with a few samples of his work.  Enough so I offered him some of my hard-earned Patreon money to write for the game, and he agreed.  He’s doing a cool sidequest series in Denai for 6m7.  And I’ll have a lot more to announce about his work in the future, but that’s for later!

With his work, and t51b’s work, I’m hoping to move the release of 6m7 up.  I’m not saying the 5th, but I’m hoping for the first half of the month at least.  What we’re hoping to get into 6m7 in November
-The next step in Elan, where you gain access to Senesca, find out a bit of it’s history and the artifact that you’ll need to bypass Cecilia’s “abilities”
-Further progress with Rachel.  She won’t be joining the harem yet, but you’ll get further into her “story” than ever before!
-t51b is working more on Fiona, and we should have Mary in the harem during 6m7 if you captured Fiona in Eowen, and a step further along Fiona’s story if she got away before!
-Altan’s questline in Denai, ending with a nice reward scene!
-The winner of the patreon poll scene!  Naitay’s currently winning with 2 days left to vote!

And because this has been a popular topic in discord and elsewhere on the internet:  I’m aware of Patreon’s update in regards to adult content on their site.  I’ve always been careful to comply with their standards, and I don’t believe that my page here violates their terms.  If I do get reviewed I will be glad to make any reasonable changes. 

9 comments:

  1. Will there be be a way to keep your harem or at least one of them in the ending or will you have to sell them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the answer! That was the one thing that was bothering me about the game game that I would have to sell all of them at the end of the game.

      Delete
    3. Sorry didn't mean to repeat game twice.

      Delete
  2. a question if you don't mind answering this, earlier it was mentioned something about Terra's Transformation, any ETA on this and how long it would take?? like is it in an entire patch or it would take several patches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's an odd glitch. Entered the mines in lesser Corsix to deal with the Tu'Than, and Angelica starts talking as if they just finished collected enough Tu'Than samples to make her potion, out of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now, on my evil save file, after beating a Tu'Than, I receive the same message about collecting the tu'than samples, when I haven't even gotten the quest to do that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6m7 play when the new version update bun

    yeni versiyonu ne zaman oynayacağız bun 6m7 update

    ReplyDelete