Saturday, April 7, 2018

Harem c7m5 update


I think I underestimated how much of a writer’s block I had trying to get through Cecilia’s and Terra’s scenes in 7m4.  Since those were finished, my production has shot up tremendously.  So give me a minute to give Ceci a good spanking for being difficult before moving onto what I’ve been creating in the last week!


Alright, I feel much better now.  Harem c7m5 is going great so far.  I’ve already finished more in Chinua’s training than I was expecting to get done this month, and have her route to capture about 95% plotted out.  We’re finally going to get to Caliga’s ball, seeing a few old friends and meeting a few new people there as well.  His downfall is fully plotted.  Speaking of parties, Altan is also finishing up his segment for another fancy schmancy part to attend, and there’s a scene commissioned in there as well, so it should be fun.  Hiro has finished his Mercalius quest and most of Edrin, and I hope to get both of those into 7m5 as well.  Rachel and Angelica are getting some in-game commissioned work done.  Throw in some trainings and c7m5 is looking like a solid release even with its short dev cycle.

Patrons, remember to log in and cast your vote in this month’s TKP training poll.  I will be closing the first poll EoD on the 10th.

And of course, what would an update would be complete without a few teasers from 7m4, trying to convince everyone to support the development of Harem!



6 comments:

  1. Good to see your progress continuing to improve. Congrats.^^ Hope to see more great works from ya soon, even if I'm no where near caught up. XD Due to all my multi-tasking, it's gonna take a while. Especially since I'm level grinding on another game. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh... Just realized, you never posted 7m4 for the public. It's still at 3, not 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was an update telling you what progress has been made on 7m5, not a release. 7m4 is the Patreon version, 7m3 public.

      Delete
  3. Ahhh... Misread things then. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where will the final chapter of the game take place? Rata or Ralph's homeland?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to say that I appreciate all of the work you put into this game, for all of us to enjoy and hope that you do take breaks in between updates. I hope life treats you well, and that you keep doing what you enjoy

    ReplyDelete