Tuesday, December 27, 2016

5m3 update!

I hope you all had a great time during the holidays, I know I did.  But we got a few days before New Years so the crew and I are back to work!

5m3 is still coming along very well.  Have to finish up a few odds and ends, but we're mostly done.  With the holidays hitting we're likely to be a few days past the 5th before we're ready to release, but it should be before the 10th.

5m3 is going to be a very deep but narrow content add.  Terra, Jessica, Fiona and the trial itself are all 40+ pages of text (and images) on their own.  There's a bit of chatter around town after the trial, but the vast majority of the post-trial Corsix will be in 5m4.  I wanted to take the time with the big things happening in 5m3 to do them right.

I'm also going to be changing the way I do teasers a bit.  Patreon teasers will remain fairly similar, focusing on the next content patch I'm working on.  But the blog and forums will be getting teasers of the content that the patrons are currently playing, as that's the content available to any free player who decides to pledge their support for Harem development!




No comments:

Post a Comment