Saturday, December 3, 2016

Happy Anniversary!

The reboot of Harem is one year old today!  I'm going to mark December 3rd as the official restart of of Harem as it's when this Patreon campaign started.  Without it, I wouldn't be able to devote nearly as much time as I can to Harem.  And also a thank you for every person who took the time to give me feedback either on the blog and forums!  When you take the time to do that, it gives me a bump in motivation and it's definitely appreciated!  The fact there's never enough of it makes me appreciate what I get even more!

Unfortunately I have to give you all an IOU on the anniversary gift, with it being crunch time and all. I've finished writing/imaging/coding everything but 50% of Terra's NC/Bonus scene and doing a lot of testing.  Hopefully release will be closer to the 5th, not the 10th, for Patrons.  As soon as that happens, I will upgrade the public version to 5m1.


No comments:

Post a Comment