Monday, June 5, 2017

We’re almost there!



I’m releasing the first Release Candidate for c6m3 to testers today, sooner than I thought I’d be able to.  A huge thanks to Way2cOol, Duane and ofersai who went well beyond expectations in testing this month to get 6m3 out as soon as possible, and to all my testers for their hard work this cycle!  Hopefully release will be on the 8th, not the 10th like I was worried I’d be pushed back to.

The teaser in this post is from the non-canon scenes from Arden and Bigglack this month.  The non-canon scenes are a series of commissioned and non-game scenes that I create for my most generous patrons.  I understand that $25 a month is a lot to ask for, but I really try to go out of my way to reward such generosity. 

If you feel like pledging that amount, you get access to 26 (28 as of the 8th) scenes that can only be seen by pledging at the Legate rank or higher. 



The vote for Ariel’s outfit was very close, but it looks like Red Around Town won.  That’s what she’ll be wearing around your base, but I’ll find a few excuses to have her ‘perform’ in the future!  I’ve updated the CG packs with the new non-canon scenes (under bonus content) and here’s the final patch notes for what c6m3 will contain.

c6m3.0
Content additions
-Cecilia and Ariel have taken Samantha from you, and you sent Noemi after them.  The entire time you were trying to recover Terra you have heard nothing from Noemi. 
 Now a scrap of a clue gets to you, and it's time to track them all down!
-Vanessa risked her life to save your life in Senetra.  You captured her assailant in c6m2, now it's time to save her from their cruel plan, and reward her for her
 bravery... by adding her to your harem!
-Angelica's disobedience when you were fighting Betsy or Melony must be punished!  And it may take a few attempts to make it stick.
-Two new slaves added to your harem, and two future slaves introduced!
-Additional quests for both Rachel and the Eldari to move those further along.
-After you find Noemi, it's time to teach her an important lesson.  And her motivation is a night with you!
-407 pages of new content added
-402 new images
-14 new scenes add to game, 2 additional non-canon scenes (Cecilia's NC is getting a double-long, but in 6m4.  No content in 6m3 in that series)

Bug Fix
-Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in the Meeting Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment