Monday, April 16, 2012

0.5 released!

The vapor has condensed into a solid, playable game!  0.5 is released!  As well as the graphics used in the game.


Game :  http://www.filefactory.com/file/4dwmcl1uwqyt/n/Harem_0.5.exe
CGs from game (100% detail, no reductions or conversion) Broken into content versions.  Some images from scenes that didn't make it into the game.
0.1-0.3 http://www.filefactory.com/file/679025wwmpor/n/0-3_CGs.rar
0.4  http://www.filefactory.com/file/5qbx3tk2y5tj/n/0-4_CGs.rar
0.5 http://www.filefactory.com/file/h01gorpxonb/n/0-5_CGs.rar

As usual, any and all feedback is welcome.  I'd prefer any bug reports on one of the linked forums just as comments aren't a good spot for them.

9 comments:

  1. See yesterdays comments where you ask about donation options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to take donations, but unfortunately blogspot doesn't allow you to create a donation link in an adult blog. If you can let me know how I can do that (and I'd be fine moving the blog to a website that allows it) I'd be glad to give mediafire links and/or SVN access to donators.

    I'm looking into the anonymous man games atm, but it'd be a few days at best before I could set anything up there.

    Until that happens, sorry if the download is slow. I'm not sure if it's just them being dicks or if the number of people downloading this is actually straining their servers. But I can tell you that it will be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it seems i ran into a glitch, after lending Samantha in exchange for teh poison and defeated Sara(and broken her in) i returned to the fishing village to get Samantha back, but that thief didn't spawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that will be fixed in 0.5.1. For now, don't barter Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do save games carry over from older versions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the post of april 15. "A repeat of an old message. Your old saves will not work in 0.5."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I saw on Hongfire that there was a feature built in to let you skip ahead, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There will be in a later version. It's something I plan to add in 0.5.1

    With the way that Harem is designed chapter skip events are complex, manually turning on hundreds of switches, adjusting variables, and making skip events throughout the world to simulate self switches that would normally be toggled on. It is very easy to create bugs by creating them, and I want to get all the 0.5 bugs cleared out beforehand.

    Or might just package in a few saves in with the download for 0.5.1. That would actually be far easier and more stable.

    Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete