Saturday, April 21, 2012

Possible alternative ddl

So I have been hearing about problems with file factory, and am trying to find other download sites that I can use and gain some small commission off of.  Unfortunately most of the big ones don't allow any US resident to participate.

Rapidgator doesn't seem to have that restriction, so I'm going to try them.  For now just the Harem 0.5.1 game itself, but if it works out I will copy all the CG packs there as well.  Try it, let me know if it works properly.

http://rapidgator.net/file/6356152/Harem_0.5.1.exe.html

And as always, if you can't get either of these to work, please send me a PM on either hongfire or futunari and I'll reply back with a mediafire link.

Update : The requests that I've gotten for the MF link have gone to about 0 since adding the rapidgator link.  For now I'm going to call the downloading question answered and continue using both File Factory and Rapidgator from here on out.  The CG packs will be available on both, that should be updated very soon.

I'm still exploring donation options, possibly with extras.  Thinking of throwing in a 100% CG save for donators, maybe the unecrypted version.  But I'm not going to worry about that too much until we get close to 0.6, which is still months away.

No comments:

Post a Comment