Monday, April 30, 2012

0.6 progress

Been writing away on 0.6 and it's turning out well so far.  If everything works out how I think that it should I think it will be the best content that I've written for the game so far.  0.6 is going to revolve around the recovery of Terra (either rescue or recapture depending on path) but goes much further into the backstory of Rata/Celee and the different factions.  Should be interesting and make the world of Harem a bit more vibrant.

So far I've mostly written the first of 4 arcs in 0.6 which occurs while you're traveling into Rata on the tram.  Heavily focused on Jessica and either Donnie or Tomas and how they integrate themselves into your group.  It also is the first time that the character really has had time to talk to his companions/slaves for a while and goes into his quest, backstory, and goals a bit further.

Oh yes, and of course there's a lot of sex in it.  Already added in 10 new scenes (each path will see three of them during the first arc, but they'll be very different based on the path and how you've acted to Jessica in the past).  Jessica's gotten a cock in every hole so far, and Angelica gets to introduce herself to her new companion as well.

Progress is being made, but I don't have any eta beyond months away.

And what's an update without a few teasers.


5 comments:

  1. i would like to kno if theres going to be a walkthourgh for this when its done? i dont want to miss any of the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sincere admiration goes to you and your assistants. This game is great and continues to improve with every release. :-)

    Just a suggestion though (nothing major). I'm a big fan of background music, and so far I've liked very much your selections. The only "problem" is that they're not very present until later in the game, I think. Maybe could you select a few more for other settings and situations...?

    Oh, and I would like very much to know from where (movie, CD, whatever) dis you get the "ruins" BGM... did you remember...? Also the "adventure" one would be great... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. The BGM is from my private collection. i have a bunch ( 2-3 GB) of Music and soundfiles I use for my Pen and Paper RPG groups. These files are files from different places and collectet during the last six years and some are made by a friend of mine (I think the "fortress" is one of them) so I have no clue where I get these special one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well, no problem then. Just continue to have such nice taste at selecting music for the game. :-) I did the same as you when I was mastering P&P RPG's at my youth, by the way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete