Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Other great VX games

Seems that April is the month for homebrew smut games!  Both Elysium from Seyser Kose and Despair Labyrinth by KITAmaru have been updated this month and both are well worth your attention as being very well made adult RPG-VX games natively in English.  There's definitely some similiarites between them and Harem.  Very much worth your time to play.  You'll find them both through the links at the bottom of the blog.

And in between debugging 0.5.1 (found a few, but nothing that demands a new version yet) I've been starting on 0.6.  Probably going to be my most linear update as I'm focusing heavily on story and character development in this.  And slowly coming to grasp with basic picture editing so I can start doing multiple images merged to show clothing damage beyond what the actual .tah has built in.  Let me know how they look



No comments:

Post a Comment