Sunday, April 24, 2016

Chapter 4 in testing!

I hope everyone is enjoying 3m2, chapter 4 has entered testing.  Assuming that it goes well, it should be ready for Patrons on May 5th and then released to the public on the 27th.  Remember that if you want the early access to chapter 4 through Patreon, you will have to put your pledge in before the end of April.  It works by running the pledges as the month turns and if you wait until May to pledge, it won't run until June.

Content additions
-Lesser Corsix is now open!  Main storyline progress through there, heavily involved with Jessica and a new character Centura Vanessa
-Introduces Isabella, part of the Namuhist church and Centura Vanessa
-Two new quest locations, the Tower of Selem and the Corsix Mines
-23 new scenes, 2 non-canon scenes added
-369 new images for main content, 29 for two new non-canon scenes
-287 pages of new text
-New sprite and faces for the main hero!

Bug Fixes
-Several choices did not alter ethos properly.  The vast majority of those will be corrected when you step onto the world map

Now a bunch more teasers:  I have listened to the feedback on the dark route and they should feel very different than the light route in this content.  The last image is Sarah in a non-canon scene.  She's not actually part of it, but seeing her in a dress was cool, even if it didn't look right without putting a collar on her.  And I might do a bit with the idea later, maybe even in 4m1.






7 comments:

  1. I love harem/dancing girl outfits. I think disney corrupted me when I was young with Aladdin.

    As always looking forward to the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganbatte Ker....
    I hope you are always healthy in the process of making this game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever thought of making some kind of password so that free users could also see the patreon-only images?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then they wouldn't be Patreon only would they?

      Things like that are intended as a reward to people who want to support the development so I can develop as a free game. And that's also the least expensive tier, $2 gets you a download of every CG in the game, both in game and non-canon in HD!

      Maybe I'm missing something. What would be the benefit?

      Delete
    2. What I meant was, the password could be for those who don't use Patreon or have the time to donate.

      Delete
    3. It doesn't take that long to sign up and $2 isn't that much to ask. Now if there's some reason why you cannot, send me an e-mail at haremrpg@gmail.com and I'll hear you out, but I think making some features be for supporters is out of line at all.

      Delete